Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Formula:||C11H13NO3||Appearance:||Small Round Crystal|
|Other Names:||Ethylone/ Bkebdp/dibutylone/molly/m1/ Mdmc||Delivery Ways:||EMS, DHL TNT,USPS,UPS|
|Payment Ways:||West Union; Money Gram; Bitcoin||Chemical Class:||Substituted Methylenedioxyphenethylamine Classes|
|Delivery Time||Within 2 days after receive payment|
|PackAge||Aluminum foil bag|
|Production Capacity||500 Kilogram/Month|
|Storage||store in dry and cool place.|
|Application||For lab research|
|Color||Brown; red; pink; white;|
bk-EBDP Crystals is a chemical research compound that is classified as a stimulant.
The IUPAC name for bk-EBDP Crystals is (benzo[d][1,3]dioxo1-5-y1)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one. The chemical formula for this research compound is C14H19NO3 and the molecular mass is 249.310. Since this compound is so new we can use research on its analogue to learn more which is 1,3-Benzodioxolyl-N-ethylpentanamine.
1,3-Benzodioxolyl-N-ethylpentanamine has an IUPAC name of 1-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-N-ethylpentan-2-amine with the molecular formula of C14H21N02. The average mass is 235.322 and the monoisotopic mass is 235.157227.
Our company promise:
1. Good quality product and reasonable price,make customers happy and save customers' money
2. Delivery product on time save customers' time
3. Professional packing let the customers receive it successfully
4. Many payment instruments convenient to pay
5. Service customers forever to establish long-term cooperation relationship
Contact Person: Ms. Hebe